What We Do &
How We Work
Outsourcing your business development involves working with an expert and knowledgeable business partner to coordinate and manage all those activities.
Open Book Policy
When representing a vendor in Europe we maintain an open book policy. All activities are transparent to the vendor: all contracts are signed by the vendor, all customer contacts are passed on to the vendor and all orders are forwarded to the vendor for delivery and invoicing.
Should you decide later to set up your own offices here in Europe, this becomes a smooth transition.
Marketing / Sales
- Setup of European Distributor / Reseller Sales Channel
- Client and Key Account Management
- Project Management
- Lead Management / RFQs
- Coordination of PR, advertising, web, e-shot, direct mail
- Creation and presentation of seminars and sales trainings
- Organisation of exhibitions and trade fairs
Support & Service
- Creation of technical product and sales documentation - Product localization
- Creation and presentation of technical trainings
- Product Evaluation / Conformity Testing
- Hotline, Technical Support
- Sales Forecasting
- Inventory Control
- Sales Reporting / Market Research
- Project Tracking
Schoeneberg MARCOM Europe provides a business infrastructure including personnel with fully equiped office.